- Michigan State University – Equity Within the Classroom Conference March 2020, Title: “Inequality and Social Mobility in the Context of Higher Education and Public Policy”.
- University of Detroit Mercy, Ford Community Corps Partnership, Title: Integrating Environmental Ethics: Bio-Ethics and the Ethics of Emerging Technology into a Comprehensive Leadership Philosophy.
- RASHID, Muhammad Mustafa. Successes and Drawbacks of the Federal Reserve and the Impact on Financial Markets. Journal of Advanced Studies in Finance, [S.l.], v. 9, n. 2, p. 56-59, Jan. 2019. ISSN 2068-8393. Available at: <https://journals.aserspublishing.eu/jasf/article/view/2645>. Date accessed: 05 Feb. 2019. doi: https://doi.org/10.14505//jasf.v9.2(18).02
- RASHID, Muhammad Mustafa, Analysis of political economy, international economy, globalization, and its importance to public finance. Journal of Economics and Political Economy, 5(4), 480-487. Available at: http://www.kspjournals.org/index.php/JEPE/article/view/1814/1801
- RASHID, Muhammad Mustafa. Repercussions of International Trade on the Market Power of Firms in Different Market. Journal of Advanced Research in Management, [S.l.], v. 10, n. 1, p. 30-34, aug. 2019. ISSN 2068-7532. Available at: <https://journals.aserspublishing.eu/jarm/article/view/3772>
- RASHID, M. (2020). St. Thomas Aquinas and the development of natural law in economic thought. Journal Of Economic And Social Thought, 7(1), 14-24 doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1453/jest.v7i1.2026
- RASHID, M. (2020). Proliferation of globalization and its impact on labor markets in advanced industrial nations and developing nations. Journal Of Economics Bibliography, 7(1), 39-46. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1453/jeb.v7i1.1843
- Rashid, Muhammad Mustafa, 2019. “A Survey of US and International Financial Regulation Architecture,” MPRA Paper93447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rashid, Muhammad Mustafa, 2019. “International Financial Credit Crises; Lessons from Canada,” MPRA Paper94657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rashid, Muhammad Mustafa, 2016. “Exploitation in a Disruptive and Unjust Gig-Economy,” MPRA Paper95328, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Jul 2019.
- Rashid, Muhammad Mustafa, 2020. “Case Analysis: Enron; Ethics, Social Responsibility, and Ethical Accounting as Inferior Goods?,” MPRA Paper 98441, University Library of Munich, Germany