Updated: 3rd December 2017.
- University of California Davis, Bachelor of Arts, A.B in Philosophy and Economics.
- Philosophy Emphasis: (pre-law, business, social policy).
- Economic Emphasis: (Economic History, International Economics, Development Economics).
- Writing Emphasis: (Advanced Composition, Legal Writing, Epistemology). Honors Course: Environmental Ethics.
- Full Scholarship for 3 years, Student Marshal. September 2014 – June 2017.
- Berkeley City College, Associates of Science, AS-T in Business Administration. June 2012 – June 2014.
- Berkeley City College, Associates of Arts, AA-T in Economics. June 2012 – June 2014.
- Foundation Public School, A-Levels. August 2002 – 2004.
- St. Patrick’s High School (Hons), O-Levels. August 1996 – June 2002.
Additional Courses and Certifications:
- The Power of Microeconomics: Economic Principles in the Real World. UC Irvine (coursera). ( Jan 2016)
- The Power of Macroeconomics: Economic Principles in the Real World. UC Irvine (coursera). (Jan 2016)
- Financial Markets. Yale (coursera). (August 2016)
- Introduction to Personal Branding. University of Virginia (coursera). (April 2016)
- Project Management Capstone. UC Irvine (coursera). (December 2016)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. SSGI. (June 2017)
- Entire MBA in One Course. Udemy. (July 2017)
- Intelligence Analyst. Udemy. (July 2017)
- Introduction to Corporate Finance M&A. Udemy. (Aug 2017)
- Quick Guide to Business Management. Udemy. ( September 2017)
- Macroeconomics for Managers and Executives. Udemy. (September 2017)
- Foundations of Business Strategy. Udemy.
- Excel Financial Modelling. Udemy.
- Persuasion Psychology. Udemy. (September 2017)
- Behavioral Economics for Marketing. Udemy (November 2017)
- UC Davis Leadership Conference 2017.
- UC Davis Leadership Conference 2016.
- UC Davis Leadership Conference 2015.
- Stanford Hack 2014.
- Angel Hack 2013.
- Paypal Hack 2012.
Associations and Memberships:
Philosophical Transactions; Royal Economic Society; American Economic Association; Royal Institute of Philosophy; and American Philosophical Association. CFA Institute, CPA Student Affiliate. National Association of Business Economist.(NABE).