Updated: March 2020
- University of Detroit Mercy, Master of Business Administration, MBA – Jun 2019-Present.
- University of Detroit Mercy, Master of Arts, M.A. in Applied Economics June 2019.
- University of California Davis, Bachelor of Arts, A.B. in Philosophy. June 2017.
- Berkeley City College, Transfer Curriculum – IGETC Business Administration and Economics June 2012 – June 2014.
- Foundation Public School, Cambridge International Examination A-Levels. August 2002 – 2004.
- St. Patrick’s High School (Hons), Cambridge International Examination, O-Levels. August 1996 – June 2002.
Associations and Memberships:
- Philosophical Transactions;
- Royal Economic Society;
- American Economic Association;
- Royal Institute of Philosophy; and
- American Philosophical Association.
- CFA Institute,
- CPA Student Affiliate.
- National Association of Business Economist.(NABE).
- World Economic Association (WAE).
- Economic History Association.
Additional Courses and Certifications:
- The Power of Microeconomics: Economic Principles in the Real World. UC Irvine (coursera). ( Jan 2016)
- The Power of Macroeconomics: Economic Principles in the Real World. UC Irvine (coursera). (Jan 2016)
- Financial Markets. Yale (coursera). (August 2016)
- Introduction to Personal Branding. University of Virginia (coursera). (April 2016)
- Project Management Capstone. UC Irvine (coursera). (December 2016)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. SSGI. (June 2017)
- Entire MBA in One Course. Udemy. (July 2017)
- Intelligence Analyst. Udemy. (July 2017)
- Introduction to Corporate Finance M&A. Udemy. (Aug 2017)
- Quick Guide to Business Management. Udemy. ( September 2017)
- Macroeconomics for Managers and Executives. Udemy. (September 2017)
- Foundations of Business Strategy. Udemy.
- Excel Financial Modelling. Udemy.
- Persuasion Psychology. Udemy. (September 2017)
- Behavioral Economics for Marketing. Udemy (November 2017)
- Micro-MBA. Udemy (March 2018)
- Python for Absolute Beginners – Udemy-(June 2019)
- Python for Finance: Investment Fundamental & Data Analytics.-(Udemy)-(July 2019)