Muhammad Mustafa Rashid
محمد مصطفى رشيد
A.B. Phil, MAE, MBA
I hold a masters in economics and a masters in business administration from University of Detroit Mercy and an undergraduate degree from University of California Davis in philosophy and economics. I have also attended courses at Harvard University. My interests encompass the fields of philosophy, economics, and business administration. I have a keen appreciation of nature and the cosmos, and I am always thoughtful regarding the growth and well being of nations.
- RASHID, Muhammad Mustafa, Analysis of political economy, international economy, globalization, and its importance to public finance.Journal of Economics and Political Economy, 5(4), 480-487.
- RASHID, Muhammad Mustafa. Successes and Drawbacks of the Federal Reserve and the Impact on Financial Markets. Journal of Advanced Studies in Finance, [S.l.], v. 9, n. 2, p. 56-59, Jan. 2019. ISSN 2068-8393.
- RASHID, Muhammad Mustafa. Repercussions of International Trade on the Market Power of Firms in Different Market. Journal of Advanced Research in Management, [S.l.], v. 10, n. 1, p. 30-34, aug. 2019. ISSN 2068-7532.
- RASHID, M. (2020). St. Thomas Aquinas and the development of natural law in economic thought. Journal Of Economic And Social Thought, 7(1), 14-24
- RASHID, M. (2020). Proliferation of globalization and its impact on labor markets in advanced industrial nations and developing nations. Journal Of Economics Bibliography, 7(1), 39-46.
- Rashid, M. M. (2020). A Survey of US and International Financial Regulation Architecture. Journal of Accounting and Finance, 20(3).
- RASHID, Muhammad Mustafa. International financial credit crises; Lessons from Canada. Journal of Economics Bibliography, [S.l.], v. 7, n. 2, p. 100-110, jul. 2020. ISSN 2149-2387.
- RASHID, Muhammad Mustafa. Case analysis: Enron; Ethics, social responsibility, and ethical accounting as inferior goods?. Journal of Economics Library, [S.l.], v. 7, n. 2, p. 97-105, jul. 2020. ISSN 2149-2379.
- RASHID, Muhammad Mustafa. King, Fuller and Dworkin on natural law and hard cases. Journal of Economic and Social Thought, [S.l.], v. 7, n. 2, p. 55-59, jul. 2020. ISSN 2149-0422.
- RASHID, M. (2021). Berkeley blues; Ford community corps partnership: Integrating environmental ethic, bioethics and the ethics of emerging technology into a comprehensive leadership philosophy. A regional study, Detroit. Journal Of Economics Bibliography, 8(1), 1-27.
- Michigan State University – Equity Within the Classroom Conference March 2020, Title: “Inequality and Social Mobility in the Context of Higher Education and Public Policy”.
- University of Detroit Mercy, Ford Community Corps Partnership, April 2020 Title: Integrating Environmental Ethics: Bio-Ethics and the Ethics of Emerging Technology into a Comprehensive Leadership Philosophy.
- University of Detroit Mercy, Sep’ 2021 King Chavez Parks, Professional Development
- Rashid, Muhammad Mustafa (2020): Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Evaluating/auditing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) practices. https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/105685/
- Rashid, Muhammad Mustafa (2020): Real Options: Capital Investment Appraisal; Estimating the Market Price of Risk and Application to the Valuation of a New Business, https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/101807/
- Rashid, Muhammad Mustafa (2020): Technology Ethics. https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/105731/
- Rashid, Muhammad Mustafa (2020): Eurodollar Futures, LIBOR and the SFOR. https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/101760/
- Rashid, Muhammad Mustafa, 2020. “The Greek Letters. Scenario Analysis with a Reverse Butterfly Spread,” MPRA Paper 101723, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 May 2020.